Tuesday, April 03, 2012

One Wish

If I ever found a genie and it gave me a wish, I would wish to not be a procrastinator anymore. I have SO MANY things I need to finish and release. I'm not even kidding. I have a re-write of My Sister's Keeper (Was going to scrap it, but there's something about it, maybe the fact that it was my first real novel I started working on... I don't want to give up on it just yet.), Ice, Mortality, Living Will, editing on Chastity's new piece (Unlikely Couple), editing on the Retail Hell Underground-esque piece Destruction Productions has picked up, not to mention Mommy Tales, Nikki's Choice, and Diary of a Teen Vampire.

So I've come up with a plan. I've moved out to the desk in the living room, and I will work for at least 1/2 hour at a time, and I will stay up until about 5:30 AM every day until I've gotten all caught up on this stuff.
In the meantime, please be on the lookout for promo pieces I'll be doing on my youtube channel, AuthorEWestlund. There will be one up for Fatima soon, as well as Nikki's Choice, one for the Sketchbooks series, one for Teen Vampire, and a few for Chastity's first two submissions.

Love my blog? Now you can subscribe to it and have each and every entry sent straight to your kindle! I'm pretty sure it's only 99 cents/month in the kindle store with the first 14 days free.

No comments:

Post a Comment