Thursday, April 26, 2012

In which I profess my love for Lake Superior and the north woods.

I'm quite sure I will not be on the internet as much this weekend as I normally would be. The reason is I am going up north for the weekend to attend the funeral for one of my friend's dad. The hotel we got a room at has wifi supposedly, but I've been to a few hotels up north that didn't have the wifi they claimed they had, so I'll believe it when I see it.
We're taking *my* car so I'll be able to go up into Grand Marais on Saturday. Grand Marais is my FAVORITE city EVER. E V E R.
So Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning will likely be much more internet free than usual.
I foresee many walks this weekend.
I don't know what it is about them north woods. They make me feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment