Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Stella's Saga: Book One — NOW IN PAPERBACK!

https://www.createspace.com/4464642 Now you can own a paperback copy of Stella's Saga, the complete first book! (Note: It does not contain Interlude.)
It's available through createspace.com currently, and soon it will also be available on amazon.com. And if you purchase a paperback copy, you can get the ebook (same book, only in kindle e-book form) for only $0.99 instead of the $2.99 that the e-book is going to cost.
I've released this paperback in order to help bring the hype for Stella's Saga: Book Two, which will be released (hopefully) sometime around Christmas/New Years. I will, of course, let everyone know if there's a delay or if I finish Stella's Saga: Book Two earlier than that. My biggest thing is making sure that I've got something out there for you to read and enjoy. I'm working my ass off on Fearless and SS:B2 and I'm hoping it'll really show once the two are done.
Thank you for reading, don't forget to follow/watch/whatever it is you do with google blog things and go check out Stella's Saga: Book One!
https://www.createspace.com/4464642

No comments:

Post a Comment