Sunday, September 29, 2013

Two Weeks Until More Weird Al and other news

So yeah in just under two weeks at this point there's a Weird Al concert in Joliet, IL, and me and my best friend are going, thanks to my other friend Sara, who I absolutely adore. I've been seriously flipping my shit about this concert since… July? Well, you know, long enough at least for people to seriously question my sanity. (Spoiler Alert: I have no sanity)

The real reason I'm updating this is because I want to talk about Fearless. You know, that novel I'm writing. Well, was writing. I took a break from it and now I'm writing it again because I had a huge spurt of inspiration this morning and I sat and typed 100 whole words before breakfast, which was a Twinkie-Weiner Sandwich. I don't even care if you're not supposed to capitalize TWS.
Sidenote: those things are tasty as fuck.
But I've kind of figured out the direction that the rest of the book is gonna take, which means I can toss out my outline because yeah, no. Most of what I had plotted isn't going to happen. But the ending will remain the same (Alfie helped me come up with it and it's pretty freakin sweet). I'm hoping to get more done on it before the concert and I'll post a revised edition of the first chapter up here at some point near my birthday (which is October 14th for anyone wondering, I'll be 25).

No comments:

Post a Comment