Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stella's Saga, Fearless, and being a book bitch

Good news for those waiting for the next installment of Stella's Saga. Book Two of Stella's Saga should be out by the end of September. I finally had the proper stroke of inspiration for how to begin Book Two. It's gonna be intense. It's probably going to be more jarring than book one, especially because now we're following Stella as a mother having to face the cold and the zombies. It will be the last Stella release for a long while.  But that will not be the least of Stella's Saga.

Fearless is moving along splendidly. I've almost hit 10k words on it and I'm gaining momentum. I'm aiming to have it out shortly after Halloween? I'd love to give it a Halloween release and everything but I'm not sure I'd be able to pull that off. I'm trying to take my time with this one.

And now we come to the last announcement I have to give in this blog entry: Starting with the next project after Fearless and Stella's Saga Book Two, I will no longer be naming projects or talking about projects until they're being uploaded to kdp or smashwords. Mostly because I don't want to scrap something that people are excited about, or start talking about something, get a lot written, then move it to the back burner and have a lot of people go Hey, what the hell? Wasn't Emma writing blankity blank? Where'd it go? Isn't she writing that anymore? Emma sucks! We hate Emma!
I mean it probably won't go that far but come on. This is the internet.
That isn't to say that I won't talk about any of my books ever anymore. It just means that when I do it will be about books that are already available or about to be available. Okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment