Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shout Out to anyone else who just killed a character they hadn't been intending upon killing!

Actually, three. But I digress.
This blog is just to outline a few things going on and a few things I plan on, based on my current emotions.
My mother has been diagnosed with cancer. My grandfather died in September. Life's kinda taking a depressing turn, but I have to press through if I ever hope to succeed as a writer. I've been kind of blocked lately, so I dropped out of NaNoWriMo, and am just kind of doing word sprints and seeing where an idea takes me.

I plan to publish something before the end of November, and something on Christmas Day. There will also be a big big big Destruction Productions release giveaway from December 25th to January 10th, details to come for that very soon.

Please, please please go enter my giveaway (a couple posts back). There will be bigger and better giveaways in the coming months, and I will try to do one every 2-3 weeks, so TELL YOUR FRIENDS. ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS. AND YOUR ENEMIES. Someone will win something!

No comments:

Post a Comment