Friday, August 17, 2012

P-P-P-PublishAmerica!

Now, despite what you've heard of them, despite what I've heard of them, I'm giving them a go with my story "Fatima." I want to see how it goes. If I like them, I'll offer my other books. If not, I'll go elsewhere. I'm not losing anything on it because I will NOT give them any money. and they can whine all they want. I will not pay for anything, just as everything on their website claims, that I won't have to buy anything.
But because of this, Fatima will be unpublished when I sign and send over the contract. So if you want a copy for nostalgia's sake, you'd better get you over to Amazon and get your copy! Paperback or ebook.

1 comment:

  1. Publish America is a scam http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115

    You will have to buy because that's the only way they will allow you copies of it.

    ReplyDelete