Friday, August 10, 2012

Darkness

Darkness is my very first foray into the world of zombies. Well, okay, it's the first that wasn't written when I was seven and very, very bored in second grade. And I do mean bored. Reading class, in particular, drove me batty, as I had learned how to read in Kindergarten, thanks to having a wonderful mother who helped me learn my ABCs and very basic words like "ball" and "red" and "spleen" before I hit school age.
Darkness marks my contribution to zombie lore. Darkness begins to ask the question: What if some zombies still held the intelligence and brainpower that they had in their lives before becoming zombies? What if the drive for brains (or flesh, or blood, or whatever) wasn't the main personality point of some zombies?

It is currently free in the Amazon Kindle Store and you can find it at the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/Darkness-ebook/dp/B008SH6VH8/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1344614458&sr=8-13&keywords=emmaline+westlund


No comments:

Post a Comment