Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Smallpox-infested Blanket and Worthless Beads day!

Yes, I went there. But then again, anyone who knows even a couple of small bits about me knows that I'm not patriotic, I'm not jingoistic, and I actually plan to move away from this country at the first real opportunity. We did really fuck up when we started taking over the current USA from the natives, and that actually pisses me off. Yes. It pisses off a white woman. Shocker.

Anyway, I'm stuck at work until 10 (supposedly) but that doesn't bother me too much. See paragraph one.

I will be posting a few new book reviews on my review blog, http://1500ebookreviewsbyemma.blogspot.com/ later on tonight. They will likely include Switched, Torn, and Ascend by Amanda Hocking and Jenny Pox by JL Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment