Saturday, May 05, 2012

FREE DOLLIE! Also, That Whole 'World Ending in 2012' thing is live in the Amazon Kindle Store

For five days, starting Monday, you can go to the Amazon Kindle store and get a free copy of Dollie for your kindle or kindle reading software. The promotion ends on Saturday morning around 2 or 3 AM Central time, so you've got five days to download and enjoy Dollie for FREE!
It will be the last time Dollie will be available for free through the Amazon Kindle store, as I am pulling it from the Amazon Prime program (It's not called the Amazon Prime thing for us writers, but I don't remember what it's called on our end... OH KDP select.) at the end of its current term, which is in July. So if you were planning to borrow it for free, Prime members, please remember to do so before July.

That Whole 'World Ending in 2012' Thing is now live in Smashwords, Kindle, and Nook stores, soon to be distributed to all ebook retailers, and coming out in print as a special 2fer paperback (RADT and TWWEI2012T) sometime in June? That's my best guess. I'm working really hard to get Mortality finished and polished and I'm still working to pull Nikki's Choice together for the Fatima + Nikki's Choice dual story paperback, which I'm hoping to release in August.

Nikki's Choice, the ebook version, will be put out as soon as it's done. It will ONLY be released in paperback through the dual story paperback with Fatima and a poem by my dear friend Robert Meyer.

For Mortality, I'm doing the whole 9 yards. I'm even gonna shell out money to release an audiobook of it. AND I'm gonna try to shell out money for a real book cover. Key word in that sentence: TRY. Because I don't know if I'll have that kind of money to spend. But that's where you guys come in!

Please show your support for me, you know you love me, and buy a copy of Random and Disturbing Thoughts or That Whole 'World Ending in 2012' Thing. Also if you could review any books by me that you may have purchased or gotten in free promotions, that would mean so much to me you have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment