Thursday, March 08, 2012

50!

This is the 50th blog post on this blog! Awesome stuff!

So, "Nikki's Choice" will be coming out soon, started the final re-write of it (first time on paper, I write things about 90 times in my head first) last night between Degrassi episodes. Hoping to finish writing it this weekend so it can be out within the next few weeks.

I don't know if I mentioned it on the blog or not, but I will NO LONGER BE GIVING OUT RELEASE DATES. This is, of course, unless I get picked up by a real publisher and can be assured as to when my stuff will come out in stores and such. But I've had too many people on the various forums that I post on get so mad when Amazon doesn't have the book out right away on the release date I've given, so I'm done giving out release dates unless I'm releasing a PDF through this here blog, which I probably will not do. Ever. Because it's far too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment