Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do you Pusker Du?

Yes, I realize that it's "Husker Du" and there's those little dots over at least one of those u's, but that was my cat Puss Puss' nickname. That and Kitty Carlisle, Pussers, Puskercats, The Puss, Puss Puss, Snuffy, and Silly Puss. We put her to sleep yesterday afternoon. I miss her terribly. We had her since I was 5 or 6. She was 18 years old.
I had to make that decision. It was my call that killed her. Yeah, the doctor injected the poison, but I killed her. I took her life. I feel like a murderer.

But in the shadow of her death, my friend Buri's Dad has given me a seriously good idea for a novel. A second Holocaust. This time the Muslims instead of the Jews. That is the most I will say at this time. Hoping I can pull it off. Make it believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment