Thursday, January 12, 2012

THE BUMP!

Well unless you've been skipping blog posts at random, you've probably seen me talking about "The Bump," which is a short story that starts on my cousin Jessie's blog, and continues with part two on my own blog. So far, that's all she wrote, so to speak. She being me, of course. But that's the farthest I've come with it... There may be a part 3 to just tie off the loose ends, but it won't be for a while. I've got other projects that I need to work on, projects that have the potential to pay and not just be a fun blog idea.
I ordered a bunch of iPad styluses last night (a bunch because I can forsee about thirty of the damn things getting lost right away) so I can draw the illustrations for "Mommy Tales: Maryam and Isa."
Paper Lanterns SHOULD be available in paperback soon... Assuming I can finish formatting it.
I called my Gramma today because she had called and left me a message... First thing she said was that she couldn't wait for the second book to be available, she was so engrossed in Paper Dolls that she read the whole thing in one day! Which isn't saying much for most people, because it's about 60 pages of rather large print, but my Gramma is a relatively slow reader and generally only reads a couple hours out of the day. But she was so engrossed that she took it to bed with her and finished reading it instead of watching tv like she normally does! I don't think I've ever been so proud of myself! I wrote something that people apparently like, though most people would never know it, what with the lack of reviews and whatnot.
Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say for now. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment