Saturday, October 03, 2015

Why Are You Not Listening To The Hamilton Original Broadway Cast Recording Right Now?

Because I've been listening to that thing for three days straight now and I can't sing its praises enough. I've never encountered music that was so motivational. I've gotten more writing done in the past three days than I've done since June.
Go. Spend your money on this thing. You want it. It's good. I can almost guarantee you'll love it regardless of your tastes.
I finished my outline for my next book. I'm already halfway through writing the first chapter and revising the outline for a few chapters. I'm re-reading my last book since this is a sequel and I'm finding I enjoy my own writing, at least this book, far more than I ever used to.
Still doing my daily art tags. They're both really helping my drawing abilities.
And now I go back to writing my book as I try to figure out how I'll be able to get back to NYC and see this damn musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment