Wednesday, October 07, 2015

No, It's Fine, I Didn't Need My Weekend For Productive Stuff

So there's a "new" Twilight book and, if you know me, you know I HAVE to read that shit. Everything in that series is a fucking train wreck and I must watch it to completion.
I also picked up a teen horror novel, "The Merciless" by Danielle Vega. It looks interesting. Hoping to read both within the next week or so and throw reviews up on my youtube channel.
I'm still working on reading Jurassic Park (and by "working on reading" I clearly mean "It's loaded on my kindle but I haven't touched it since before my vacation oops.") and I'm sure I'll finish it eventually. I'm also working on writing Something to Sing About. I'm on chapter three of a fuckton and a half. Hopefully I'll be ready to start posting it to ffnet by mid-December with a release date sometime in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment