Saturday, May 03, 2014

Writing Again!

Not that I actually stopped, but I did take a professional writing hiatus starting in early April. It’s up here on May 5th, and that means I’ll be back to a full workload, which is going to be both awesome and sucky. Awesome because it will mean that Albuquerque will be back on the road to publication, but sucky because it means that my already slow updating schedule for my phanfic, Something To Sing About, is going to be even slower and possibly more erratic.
I’m really excited to get back to writing my own characters a bit more exclusively, and I can tell that I missed writing my own stuff while I was exclusively writing fanfiction there for a while because I created some pretty fun and interesting original characters to inject into Something To Sing About.
(Particularly Joanna and Philippe. They’re both fantastic, even if I do say so myself.)
So I’m enjoying two more days of “vacation” and only working on fanfiction. What are you guys spending your weekend doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment