Thursday, May 09, 2013

It's Bloh-og it's bloh-og*

This is just a quick blog entry, mostly because I haven't done a proper update in a little while and I think I owe it to you, dear reader of my blog, to actually attempt to update it once in a while.

So basically what I've been doing is writing Ice (book #1 of the Smitten trilogy), which is easily going to be novel-length before I'm done with it (which is good, as I've been itching to actually put out a novel). I've been fighting the urge to work on my other plot bunnies (and believe me, they multiply faster than regular bunnies), and so far it's been working out all right. I kind of miss the freedom of writing Cedarcrest, though. I can't wait to get back to working on Corporeal (which will be the next release after Ice).
I've also been looking for a job (had a decent interview today, hoping it leads to a job! It would be nice to not be a completely broke-ass writer) since I've been out of work since the end of February.
To combat boredom (and complete brain atrophy associated with it) I've been working to revamp the Book Bitch youtube channel (plus it will eventually generate money, so yeah) and trying to come up with better blog entries to do.
I read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green a couple weeks ago and cursed just about everything because that book is so good. It literally brings you from laughter straight to sobbing very quickly.
AND I've been working to get Destruction Productions (which, if you look at my e-books, is my publisher) ready to start taking queries, and took the plunge and opened up the email inbox for queries!
So as you can see I've been a very busy person. And I'm hoping to stay just as busy because otherwise the crippling depression that usually follows very close behind me will catch up to me and beat me senseless. And I don't think any of us really want that to happen, do we?



*Note: Blog entry is not big, heavy, or wood. However, it is better than bad, it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment