Thursday, October 06, 2011

My dreams

A while ago, I read that book, "The Secret" (The long and short of it: If you want something, think positive thoughts about it, write it down, visualize it, and the universe will give it to you). So some of it has already happened or is about to happen, but most of it is still just a visualization.

I'm going to list them right now:

~Own a big house in Grand Marais, MN
~Have 3 (or more) bestselling books to my name
~Meet Amanda Hocking, Stephen King, and Dean Koontz
~Have a macbook pro and an imac
~Be a millionaire
~Be a household name
~Be comprable to Twilight (in a good way)
~Be interviewed by the Star Tribune and the Pioneer Press
~Quit at the gas station
~Run a cat sanctuary
~Live in Canada
~Travel the USA in a big ol' RV with Jimmy (cat)
~Learn to ride a motorcycle
~Sell 1,000 copies of Paper Dolls
~Own all the Sims games
~Be rich and famous
~Write 30 novels by the time I turn 30
~Meet Weird Al and Josh Groban
~Have 1,000 twitter followers
~Own 5,000 books (actual books, not ebooks)
~Write 200 good books and short stories
~Be very well "liked" on facebook

So there it is, the list of things I want. Really bad. I give it up to Allah and the universe, please deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment