Saturday, October 01, 2011

What's going on right now?

Why haven't I released Elizabeth Hayes yet?

Well, to be honest, I got half of the novel written then redesigned the entire storyline, so it won't be out until 2014 at the absolute earliest.

But but but but VAMPIRES!!!!????

Yes, I know, I know. And I'm sorry. But I have to be firm on this. I can't just drop the other projects I'm working on to work on vampires, even if they're sexy and non-sparkly.

What about Paper Lanterns? You're not postponing THAT are you? ARE YOU?????

Shucks no! Of course Paper Lanterns (The second book in the Sketchbooks series) will be released ON TIME! It will be available for purchase on October 14th of this year from Smashwords, and shortly after that on Amazon and the Nook store. And then about a week later in paperback.

Are you working on anything else right now?

OF COURSE I AM! I can't very well sit around and do NOTHING, can I? (Well, ok, the internet is pretty interesting, and OMFG I HAVE A TUMBLR NAO. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW IT. IT'S EMMALINEWESTLUND.TUMBLR.COM)

What comes out next, then?

First "Fatima," the first story of many in my Cedarcrest Chronicles (More info to come), then Paper Lanterns will be released on my birthday, Thoughts of a Strange Mind (a stream of consciousness memoir) will be released shortly after its completion at the end of November, and then Cigarette Papers (A collection of short stories and poetry) will be released around Christmas.
Somewhere in there "Paper Hearts," the first two books in the Sketchbooks Series, will be released. (It's a combined paperback that will cost around $9.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment