Monday, September 07, 2015

Weird Al In Eleven Days!

Yo guys,
I really don't have a whole hell of a lot to say today, I haven't done much this past week and I don't plan on doing too much this week. Tying up a few loose ends before my Massive Road Trip West next week. 
This will be my third road trip this year and my fourth trip in general this year. This will also be the third time I will have traveled for a Weird Al concert this year. I'm going to the second to last North American concert of the tour. I wish I was going to the last one too but I can't afford it. 
I actually got a few words written on an upcoming release this weekend, so I think I might finally be getting out of my writing slump. If I can get back on track with reading I think I might actually be able to stay out of that writing slump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment