Thursday, July 17, 2014

August 3rd, 2014

Mark your calendars, you guys. My next proper release is going to be on August 3rd, 2014. Yes, just over two weeks from now.
Those of you who follow my facebook page (and probably got routed here by way of my facebook page) are probably already fully aware of my plan to release something on August 3rd. Well now you can finally know what the hell I’m planning on releasing!
I’m really, really excited about this release. I’m really, really excited for the collection it comes from.
On August 3rd, Virus Alert will be released through Amazon Kindle and Smashwords as an e-book. It will be an e-book only release, as it is actually a short story. (It’s a bit longer than my more recent releases, but it’s still quite short. Please bear with me, guys, there are novels on the horizon.)
Virus Alert will be the first of many stories inspired by (and named for) songs by “Weird Al” Yankovic. Also upcoming are Albuquerque and One More Minute, with release dates to be announced within the next six months.

This collection, which as of yet does not have a proper name (if you’ve got any ideas that wouldn’t throw me directly into the path of the copyright infringement bus, please do let me know as I’m at a friggin loss), will have an e-book only release to start, with paperback anthologies released annually. This is going to be an ongoing project, but it is not going to interfere with Stella’s Saga, which will be updating quite soon, I assure you.

So spread the word! New releases coming soon!
More information about Virus Alert coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment