Monday, November 19, 2012

Burnout?

I have made another decision. I will no longer be attempting to participate in NaNoWriMo, not this year nor any future year.
I will also not be releasing either of the novels I've been working on until at least mid-year next year.
Instead, I will be releasing short stories at a frequency of about once to twice a week. They will each be 99 cents with their first five days FREE on the Amazon Kindle store.
The first one is sci-fi and was prompted by lenniershairlessballs on tumblr. It should be out by the end of the day Thanksgiving.
Details to come soon!

Remember, you can follow me on twitter @skrain_dukat and on tumblr (the-youtube-book-bitch) as well as on youtube at youtube.com/thebookbitch

Hope to show you a badass bookcover soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment