Friday, July 27, 2012

SO MANY THINGS ARE LIVE AT SMASHWORDS RIGHT NOW

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/EmmalineWestlund
Check it out! I've been able to republish many, many stories on smashwords.com again now that the 90 day exclusivity period has ended again for the KDP select program on many of the stories I've got out currently.
This is great news if you do not have a kindle or kindle software or just do not like amazon. It's wonderful news if you have an iPad, as most of these stories will be available in the iBookstore within the next couple weeks.
I'd also like to hint at a potential anthology paperback that I may or may not be working on right now... :D It would only contain all written works I have available right now, including possibly a few stories that have never been published before.

No comments:

Post a Comment