Thursday, September 27, 2012

An Update!

Well, I don't know how many people that follow this blog are Whovians, but lately Doctor Who has taken over my life. To the point that I've even begun to write DW FANFICTION. And the first one I actually posted to a site outside of Tumblr (titled: Footie Pajamas and The Rain) has already had 60 hits in less than two hours, and three positive reviews. I'm floored.
I don't generally tend to believe that I'm a good writer. Really. So when I get good reviews, especially in large quantities, I have a tendency to die just a little from amazement.
If you care to check out any of my fanfics, you can do so at: http://www.fanfiction.net/~skraindukat
Beyond that, I am still jobless and technically homeless. If you'd like to donate $20 and become a character in an upcoming story, you can do so by sending your cash to emmaline.westlund@gmail.com through paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment