Friday, February 03, 2012

Sometimes, I Blog About Personal Stuff...

This is one of those times. Yes, I will mention a couple of "business" awesome things, but for the majority of this post I will be writing personal things. Well, more personal than normal.
I don't know if I blogged it, but my mom passed away at the end of November, we had her funeral on her birthday, and now I have a tiny urn of her ashes in my room.
Dealing with the loss, I also went out and got a bitchin' tattoo. It's a Star Trek Comm badge with my mom's name "Deborah" underneath it in cursive.
There are days when it is very tough and I cry. And there are days when it's not so tough, but I still cry. And there are days where everything is fine. I wish those days would come more often. I get a lot of work done those days.
I'm leaving for Iowa after work on Sunday. I'm gonna be spending three nights down there (three days, too) with my best friend EVER, Crysten. I've known her since we were like 6 or 7. She knows things about me even my own parents don't know.
I'm really excited, but really nervous, because I don't like freeways, and much of the drive down there is freeways. And Iowa drivers, while rather sparse, are crazy as fuck. Last time I was down there I nearly got ran off the road by a semi (Iowa plates), almost got rear ended by a tractor, and was cut off like seven times.
I guess coming from a boring state makes ya a crazy fucking driver.

Anyway, I released Paper Lanterns in paperback, it's now available for purchase through Amazon.com. I also moved Random and Disturbing Thoughts to the Amazon store, and all of my books are live for the Kindle Lending Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment