Thursday, August 11, 2016

Actual Real Blog Post (Whaaaaaat?): It's Been A While Since I've Actually Written Here

Howdy, guys! It’s… It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Well, at least since I’ve actually written a post here. My Instagram feed still posts here, of course. But what the hell has Emmaline been doing since Forgotten Melodies?
A lot of things, actually. I’ve been slowly trying to build up some things to release under a couple of pen names of mine and I’ve been doing a lot of “fun” writing, which has mostly been online Star Wars RP. But I am still writing, and I’ve still got many projects going.
But because I’m trying to transition to writing longer stuff instead of just a bunch of short stories and novellas, it’s going to take me time to put things out.
If you really miss my writing in the interim (and can take some hilariously written smut), I would point you to my erotica pen name, Chastity Summers. I’ll be putting out a couple new short things out under that name soon, including a third in the Fundie Love series. You can also find my Star Wars fanfiction if you search “Weirdemmaline” over on archiveofourown.
You will also be able to find me on youtube again soon as the Book Bitch. Starting August 17th I’ll be posting weekly book review videos.

Other than that, I’ll be posting a lot more progress info to Instagram, so you’ll be seeing that, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment