Sunday, June 07, 2015

Forgotten Melodies!

Hello, hello dear readers! I've been MIA for a couple months, but that's because I've been incredibly busy with both my writing and a LOT of traveling. I will try to update soon about my traveling, but for today I want to talk to you about Forgotten Melodies
Forgotten Melodies is my first full-length novel release and it will be available on June 19-20 (depending entirely on how long the publishing process takes with amazon kindle). It is a reimagining of Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera, and it is the first book I am also putting up for people to read for FREE.
If you're interested in Forgotten Melodies, you can head over to https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11204961/ and read the first few chapters. I'm updating it every Saturday and Wednesday now until it's all been posted, and the proper book form of it will be available for $2.99 on kindle and $TBA in paperback after June 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment