Thursday, February 13, 2014

It’s been a month!

I apologize! I honestly do try to come up with something to write about every couple weeks, even if it’s a 2-sentence writeup of “Oh, working on x and y this week, hoping to release sometime next Janutober…”
And this past month I just kind of fucked that up. And for that I am deeply sorry.
I’ve been trying to get better at this blogging thing because the better I am at blogging the more efficient I am with my writing (I kid you not, NaNo I wrote the most and blogged a lot, the like four years I’ve had this thing that’s the most efficient I’ve been) and lately I’ve been having a really hard time getting words out.
Well that’s starting to turn around, so I just kind of wanted to offer you selection of words that describe upcoming releases (I will be updating the “Current Projects” header sometime in the next couple of days) that should be out within the next 6-12 months:

STEAMPUNK!
HORROR!
GORE!
LOVE!
BETRAYAL!
CHICKENS!
ROBOTS!
LASER LIGHT SHOWS!
MURDER MYSTERY!
TACO!

Thank you for reading my wonderful 100% professional blog update.

No comments:

Post a Comment