Sunday, March 24, 2013

You mean tires don't last forever?


So pretty much my vehicle has gone from "probably not the safest" to "reasonably sure I shouldn't be driving it in its current condition."
I need a new tire. One new tire. My rear driver-side tire has at least two pinhole leaks in the sidewall, and from what I've heard and read, that's not something that's safely fixable.
I've found a few potential replacement tires, but it looks like probably a $80 expense, and at current I am not pulling in any sort of real income, so I have to e-beg.
Anyway, if you donate using the button below and then comment here, I will do something super awesome for you to thank you (I will also pay you back once I've got income, obvs).

TL;DR DONATE TO HELP ME GET A NEW TIRE AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.



No comments:

Post a Comment